647 Yorkshire Dr, Dekalb, IL 601153 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,093 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $218,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- sink in garage, storage above garage with ladder, high efficiency furnace and hot water tank
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,093 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0822326014
- Zillow Home ID: 68145451
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 647 Yorkshire Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60115, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% greater than in Dekalb, and 280.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dekalb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60115 home values.
- 639 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$177K------
- 653 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$167K------
- 650 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$182K42.52,000
- 659 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$213K------
- 635 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$182K32.5--
- 636 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$145K32.5--
- 665 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$185K------
- 662 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$181K42--
- 627 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$175K331,874
- 622 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$170K------
- 613 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$172K321,400
- 639 Wood St Dekalb, IL$178K------
- 672 Bush St Dekalb, IL$180K------
- 671 Bush St Dekalb, IL$167K------
- 611 Wood St Dekalb, IL$173K------
- 601 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$172K------
- 663 Bush St Dekalb, IL$174K------
- 608 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$143K------
- 646 Wood St Dekalb, IL$178K------
- 664 Bush St Dekalb, IL$165K------
Nearby Schools in Dekalb
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.