- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6470 Mcabee Rd, San Jose, CA 951204 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,309 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,342 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,001,000
- Price/sqft: $434
- Parking: 621 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,309 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 97
- Lot width: 86
- Parcel #: 57542015
- Zillow Home ID: 19761836
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6470 Mcabee Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Almaden Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% less than in San Jose, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Almaden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Almaden Valley home values.
- 6474 Mcabee Rd San Jose, CA$1.01M42.52,233
- 6466 Mcabee Rd San Jose, CA$1.69M53.53,314
- 6478 Mcabee Rd San Jose, CA$1.02M52.52,177
- 6487 Cranbrook Ct San Jose, CA$1.26M422,368
- Cranbrook Ct San Jose, CA--------
- 6484 Cranbrook Ct San Jose, CA$1.23M332,499
- 6482 Mcabee Rd San Jose, CA$1.35M432,309
- 6479 Cranbrook Ct San Jose, CA$1.12M32.51,817
- 6339 Camden Ave San Jose, CA$1.04M42.52,156
- 6480 Cranbrook Ct San Jose, CA$1.21M32.52,117
- 1293 Rio Hondo Dr San Jose, CA$1.32M532,566
- 6345 Camden Ave San Jose, CA$1.03M32.52,147
- 6486 Mcabee Rd San Jose, CA$1.1M52.52,177
- 6461 Cranbrook Ct San Jose, CA$1.31M42.52,554
- 1289 Rio Hondo Dr San Jose, CA$1.03M421,969
- 6476 Cranbrook Ct San Jose, CA$1.12M42.52,397
- 6457 Cranbrook Ct San Jose, CA$1.92M433,200
- 6453 Cranbrook Ct San Jose, CA$1.11M321,966
- 6449 Mcabee Rd San Jose, CA$945K421,997
- 6490 Mcabee Rd San Jose, CA$1.13M52.52,177
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.