6470 Wildwood Ln, Middleburg, VA 201174 beds, 4 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $563,000
- Price/sqft: $188
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1260 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6083770766000
- Zillow Home ID: 12232063
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6470 Wildwood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20117 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% higher than in Middleburg, and 92.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20117 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Middleburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20117 home values.
- 23357 Wildwood Ln Middleburg, VA$569K--23,584
- 6469 Wildwood Ln Middleburg, VA$652K543,292
- 6484 Wildwood Ln Middleburg, VA$509K332,842
- 6457 Wildwood Ln Middleburg, VA$374K431,242
- 6485 Wildwood Ln Middleburg, VA$633K44.53,292
- 23390 Aspenhill Ln Middleburg, VA$450K--21,615
- 23350 Wildwood Ln Middleburg, VA$439K--32,426
- 1540 Aspenhill Ln Middleburg, VA$558K32.52,248
- 23364 Aspenhill Ln Middleburg, VA$425K221,920
- 1530 Weston Ln Middleburg, VA$291K53--
- 1530 Weston Ln VA$351K531,344
- 23401 Weston Ln Middleburg, VA$351K31.51,274
- 1536 Weston Ln Middleburg, VA$308K42978
- 6436 John S Mosby Hwy Middleburg, VA$312K311,298
- 23315 Wildwood Ln Middleburg, VA$703K--22,273
- 23334 Wildwood Ln Middleburg, VA$630K32.52,107
- 1548 Easton Ln Middleburg, VA$357K321,304
- 23322 Aspenhill Ln Middleburg, VA$669K42.52,858
- 6506 Crummeys Run Ln Middleburg, VA$544K442,911
- 1535 Weston Ln Middleburg, VA$425K321,926
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.