6471 Appian Way, Orlando, FL 328074 beds, 2 baths, 1,430 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,002 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $121,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,430 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 342230250102160
- Zillow Home ID: 46253091
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6471 Appian Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Engelwood Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% higher than in Orlando, and 288.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Engelwood Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Engelwood Park home values.
- 6461 Appian Way Orlando, FL$97K321,344
- 6481 Appian Way Orlando, FL$89K31.51,014
- 6470 Greylynne St Orlando, FL$131K422,292
- 6460 Greylynne St Orlando, FL$127K321,440
- 6480 Greylynne St Orlando, FL$125K421,526
- 6470 Appian Way Orlando, FL$113K321,561
- 6451 Appian Way Orlando, FL$82K311,341
- 6460 Appian Way Orlando, FL$120K321,616
- 6480 Appian Way Orlando, FL$133K221,462
- 6491 Appian Way Orlando, FL$124K321,494
- 6450 Greylynne St Orlando, FL$77K311,185
- 6490 Greylynne St Orlando, FL$106K221,261
- 6450 Appian Way Orlando, FL$118K321,690
- 6490 Appian Way Orlando, FL$124K321,538
- 6471 Yellowstone St Orlando, FL$88K221,456
- 6461 Yellowstone St Orlando, FL$121K431,614
- 6441 Appian Way Orlando, FL$102K421,095
- 6481 Yellowstone St Orlando, FL$107K321,302
- 6440 Greylynne St Orlando, FL$79K311,100
- 6475 Greylynne St Orlando, FL$103K321,379
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.