6471 Cook Ave, Irvington, AL 36544
Sold on 7/15/13: $18,400
- Lot:Contact for details
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $18,400
- Days on Zillow:150
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #Unknown
- Parcel #R023809320000079
- Zillow Home ID51057691
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$733/mo||$608 – $777/mo||+$1||$0.63||12/02/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts 36544 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Irvington as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 36544 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.7% higher than in Irvington, and 253.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 36544 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Irvington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 36544 home values.
Neighborhood for 6471 Cook Avenue
- 6600 Cook Ave Irvington, AL$58K31.01,191
- 6640 Cook Ave Irvington, AL$213K32.01,948
- 6790 Cook Ave Irvington, AL$42K--1.0800
- 6651 Taylor Ave Irvington, AL--------
- 6731 Taylor Ave Irvington, AL$44K--1.0800
- 6600 Taylor Ave Irvington, AL$52K31.0928
- 6640 Taylor Ave Irvington, AL$69K21.51,003
- 6051 Plantation Woods Dr Theodore, AL$261K--1.05,000
- Deerfield Dr Irvington, AL$44K------
- 9794 Deerfield Dr Irvington, AL$152K32.01,934
- 6980 Cook Ave Irvington, AL$51K21.0896
- 9743 Deerfield Dr Irvington, AL$155K32.01,950
- 9732 Deerfield Ct E Irvington, AL$145K32.01,870
- Deerfield Ct Irvington, AL$44K------
- 6985 Taylor Ave Irvington, AL$180K42.02,613
- 9654 Deerfield Dr Irvington, AL$150K42.02,082
- 5851 Plantation Woods Dr Theodore, AL$252K32.02,492
- 10261 Cleveland Ave Irvington, AL$107K32.01,609
- 5880 Plantation Woods Dr Theodore, AL$286K33.02,808
- 9604 Deerfield Dr Irvington, AL$158K34.01,970
Nearby Schools in Irvington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Theodore High (assigned) 9-12 4.3 mi
- Mary W Burroughs Elementary (assigned) PK-5 4.9 mi
- Katherine H Hankins Middle (assigned) 6-8 4.9 mi
- George H Bryant Vocational-Agricultural... 8, 10-12 2.0 mi
- St. Elmo Elementary K-5 3.8 mi
- Dixon Elementary PK-5 3.8 mi
- Lighthouse Baptist Academy PK-12 4.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005