- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6475 San Marco Cir, Los Angeles, CA 900683 beds, 2 baths, 1,877 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $710,000
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,877 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1936
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 5576005044
- Zillow Home ID: 20804166
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6475 San Marco Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% higher than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 2250 San Marco Dr Los Angeles, CA$907K221,569
- 6481 San Marco Cir Los Angeles, CA$995K2--1,300
- 6485 San Marco Cir Los Angeles, CA$1.12M32.52,125
- 2300 San Marco Dr Los Angeles, CA$621K11706
- 2336 Lorenzo Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.22M332,390
- 6476 San Marco Cir Los Angeles, CA$1.23M232,276
- 2236 San Marco Dr Los Angeles, CA$822K321,260
- 2235 San Marco Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.23M332,048
- 2306 San Marco Dr Los Angeles, CA$811K321,300
- 2273 La Granada Dr Los Angeles, CA$887K321,098
- 2340 Lorenzo Dr Los Angeles, CA$680K111,020
- 2308 San Marco Dr Los Angeles, CA$701K22790
- 2269 La Granada Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.09M322,013
- 2231 San Marco Dr Los Angeles, CA$922K221,461
- 2312 Lorenzo Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.49M422,684
- 2310 San Marco Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.01M231,955
- 2275 La Granada Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.11M321,905
- 2320 Lorenzo Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.36M332,448
- 2285 La Granada Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.95M43.54,356
- 2222 San Marco Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.16M22.51,912
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.