6477 Cache Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 809232 beds, 1 bath, 964 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,183 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 33 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $154,000
- Price/sqft: $174
- MLS #: 9142488
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 540 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Professionally landscaped
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 964 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5319115015
- Zillow Home ID: 59736084
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6477 Cache Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Powers market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.2% lower than in Colorado Springs, and 4.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Powers home values rise more quickly than other regions in Colorado Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Powers home values.
- 6489 Cache Dr Colorado Springs, CO$155K321,152
- 6471 Cache Dr Colorado Springs, CO$167K321,160
- 6495 Cache Dr Colorado Springs, CO$151K21960
- 6465 Cache Dr Colorado Springs, CO$183K331,518
- 6476 Cache Dr Colorado Springs, CO$174K32.51,248
- 6490 Cache Dr Colorado Springs, CO$168K321,152
- 6470 Cache Dr Colorado Springs, CO$160K21960
- 6501 Cache Dr Colorado Springs, CO$170K31.51,248
- 6496 Cache Dr Colorado Springs, CO$148K311,056
- 6459 Cache Dr Colorado Springs, CO$167K321,152
- 5523 Green River Dr Colorado Springs, CO$168K321,152
- 6502 Cache Dr Colorado Springs, CO$169K321,152
- 6507 Cache Dr Colorado Springs, CO$180K32.51,518
- 5612 Tomiche Dr Colorado Springs, CO$171K321,152
- 6528 Andretti Ct Colorado Springs, CO$222K322,813
- 6540 Andretti Ct Colorado Springs, CO$206K32.51,729
- 6453 Cache Dr Colorado Springs, CO$169K321,260
- 6552 Andretti Ct Colorado Springs, CO$242K42.52,233
- 6458 Cache Dr Colorado Springs, CO$172K321,152
- 5606 Tomiche Dr Colorado Springs, CO$172K321,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.