- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6477 N Chester Ave, Indianapolis, IN 462203 beds, 2 baths, 3,428 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 660 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,428 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 150
- Parcel #: 490232113085000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1241758
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6477 N Chester Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.5% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 66.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
- 6454 Dean Rd Indianapolis, IN$279K432,624
- 6449 N Chester Ave Indianapolis, IN$444K423,862
- 6460 Dean Rd Indianapolis, IN$301K33.52,202
- 6440 Dean Rd Indianapolis, IN$337K432,480
- 6464 Dean Rd Indianapolis, IN$360K--2.53,479
- 6401 N Chester Ave Indianapolis, IN$238K------
- 6491 N Chester Ave Indianapolis, IN$645K53.53,634
- 6432 Dean Rd Indianapolis, IN$335K41.52,925
- 3939 E 65th St Indianapolis, IN$456K--1.53,943
- 6470 N Chester Ave Indianapolis, IN$379K432,704
- 6484 N Chester Ave Indianapolis, IN$586K31.54,415
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292