- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 115 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,128 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $29
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $127,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 1512043
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Community Name \ None, Bath Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Furnishings Description \ No Furniture, Zoning \ Single-Family, Family Room Description \ None, Equestrian Description \ None, House Faces \ North, Miscellaneous Description \ None, Built Description \ Resale, Fence \ Backyard Full Fenced, Sewer \ Public, Water \ Public, Lot Description \ Under 1\4 Acre, CommentaryY\N \ Yes, Fence Type \ Block, Heating Description \ Central, Cooling Fuel Description \ Electric, Construction Description \ Frame & Stucco, Energy Description \ None, Disposal Included \ Yes, Area \ 204 - East, Living Room Description \ Front, Landscape Description \ Desert Landscaping, Utility Information \ Underground Utilities, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Master Bath Desc \ Tub\Shower Combo, Interior Description \ Blinds, Assoc\Comm Features Desc \ CCRs, Bldg Desc \ Two Story, Master Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Upstairs, Bath Downstairs Description \ 3\4 Bath Downstairs, Oven Description \ Cooktop (G), Interior Description \ Drapes, Exterior Description \ Back Yard Access, Master Bath Desc \ Double Sink, Garage Description \ Entry to House, Kitchen Description \ Granite Countertops, Garage Description \ Auto Door Opener(s), Elementary School 3-5 \ Cunnngham, Elementary School K-2 \ Cunningham Cynthia, Interior Description \ Alarm System-Owned, Kitchen Description \ Island, Financing Considered \ Cash, Type \ Detached, Financing Considered \ Conventional, Financing Considered \ FHA, Association Fee 1 - MQYN \ Monthly, Association Fee Y\N \ Yes, Financing Considered \ VA, Land Use \ Res-Sngl Fam, Realtor? Y\N \ Yes, Ownership \ Single Family Residential, Possession Description \ Close of Escrow, Association Fee Includes \ Management, Master Plan Fee - MQYN \ Monthly, Other Appliance Description \ Microwave, State \ Nevada, Roof Description \ Tile, Garage \ 2
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,526 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 16127617069
- Zillow Home ID: 72232012
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $146-163K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Whitney home values will increase 13.9% next year, compared to a 8.7% rise for Las Vegas as a whole. Among Whitney homes, this home is 36.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 31.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Whitney, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.1% greater than in Las Vegas, and 262.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Whitney home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whitney home values.
|6469 Ness Gardens Ct Las Vegas, NV||$139K||3||--||--|
|6483 Ness Gardens Ct Las Vegas, NV||$169K||4||3.5||1,736|
|6473 Ness Gardens Ct Las Vegas, NV||$156K||4||2.5||1,526|
|6482 Holyrod Park Ct Las Vegas, NV||$166K||4||2.5||1,750|
|6469 Ness Gardens Ct Las Vegas, NV||$144K||3||2.5||1,307|
|6489 Ness Gardens Ct Las Vegas, NV||$159K||4||3.5||1,526|
|6488 Holyrod Park Ct Las Vegas, NV||$168K||4||2.5||1,750|
|6478 Holyrod Park Ct Las Vegas, NV||$166K||4||2.5||1,750|
|6476 Ness Gardens Ct Las Vegas, NV||$162K||3||2.5||1,526|
|6494 Holyrod Park Ct Las Vegas, NV||$159K||4||2.5||1,526|
|6472 Holyrod Park Ct Las Vegas, NV||$154K||3||2.5||1,457|
|6482 Ness Gardens Ct Las Vegas, NV||$162K||4||4||1,526|
|6472 Ness Gardens Ct Las Vegas, NV||$160K||4||3.5||1,526|
|6493 Ness Gardens Ct Las Vegas, NV||$160K||4||4||1,526|
|6463 Ness Gardens Ct Las Vegas, NV||$152K||3||3||1,457|
|6488 Ness Gardens Ct Las Vegas, NV||$161K||4||2.5||1,526|
|Ness Gardens Ct Las Vegas, NV||$161K||4||2.5||1,526|
|6468 Ness Gardens Ct Las Vegas, NV||$158K||4||2.5||1,526|
|6468 Holyrod Park Ct Las Vegas, NV||$156K||4||2.5||1,526|
|6498 Holyrod Park Ct Las Vegas, NV||$160K||4||2.5||1,526|
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!