- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
648 Belsay Castle Ct, Las Vegas, NV 891784 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,310 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $434,812
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 415 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,310 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 17618611031
- Zillow Home ID: 66855190
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 648 Belsay Castle Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Enterprise market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 82% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% higher than in Las Vegas, and 186.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Enterprise home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Enterprise home values.
- 642 Belsay Castle Ct Las Vegas, NV$195K331,725
- 561 Uxbridge Dr Las Vegas, NV$219K32.52,034
- 636 Belsay Castle Ct Las Vegas, NV$223K32.52,000
- 557 Uxbridge Dr Las Vegas, NV$269K42.52,310
- 565 Uxbridge Dr Las Vegas, NV$209K331,789
- 569 Uxbridge Dr Las Vegas, NV$224K32.52,000
- 630 Belsay Castle Ct Las Vegas, NV$231K432,291
- 553 Uxbridge Dr Las Vegas, NV$217K32.52,000
- 662 Shirehampton Dr Las Vegas, NV$371K533,723
- 637 Belsay Castle Ct Las Vegas, NV$157K321,725
- 656 Shirehampton Dr Las Vegas, NV$376K343,802
- 624 Belsay Castle Ct Las Vegas, NV$224K32.52,291
- 573 Uxbridge Dr Las Vegas, NV$242K532,532
- 668 Shirehampton Dr Las Vegas, NV$331K433,536
- 642 Belsay Castle Ct Las Vegas, NV$142K------
- 549 Uxbridge Dr Las Vegas, NV$224K322,291
- 631 Belsay Castle Ct Las Vegas, NV$227K32.52,000
- 631 Belsay Castle Ct # 0 Las Vegas, NV$133K32.52,000
- 650 Shirehampton Dr Las Vegas, NV$337K433,599
- 618 Belsay Castle Ct Las Vegas, NV$231K432,291
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.