- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
648 Boggs Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 152113 beds, 1 bath, 1,770 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,030 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1901
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $62,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,770 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0015F00054000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11323949
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 648 Boggs Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mount Washington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.3% higher than in Pittsburgh, and 11.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mount Washington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Washington home values.
- 640 Boggs Ave Pittsburgh, PA$38K21896
- 638 Mindora St Pittsburgh, PA$80K211,458
- 636 Mindora St Pittsburgh, PA$46K211,220
- 650 Boggs Ave Pittsburgh, PA$66K311,216
- 638 Boggs Ave Pittsburgh, PA$37K211,005
- 636 Boggs Ave Pittsburgh, PA$69K21896
- 654 Boggs Ave Pittsburgh, PA$137K311,909
- 634 Boggs Ave Pittsburgh, PA$59K21963
- 628 Mindora St Pittsburgh, PA$103K311,400
- 656 Boggs Ave Pittsburgh, PA$140K422,116
- 632 Boggs Ave Pittsburgh, PA$61K21963
- 630 Boggs Ave Pittsburgh, PA$46K211,008
- 626 Mindora St Pittsburgh, PA$39K211,074
- 628 Boggs Ave Pittsburgh, PA$77K211,447
- 639 Griffin St Pittsburgh, PA$84K311,550
- 637 Griffin St Pittsburgh, PA$82K311,550
- 624 Mindora St Pittsburgh, PA$47K211,225
- 633 Griffin St Pittsburgh, PA$106K311,400
- 641 Griffin St Pittsburgh, PA$98K311,240
Nearby Schools in Pittsburgh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.