648 Kenyon St NW, Washington, DC 20010
Sold on 8/10/12: $344,777
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,692 sq ft
- Lot:2,024 sqft
- Year Built:1923
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $344,777
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow575
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Construction Quality7.0
- Parcel #3047 0151
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID478921
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$553,520||$493K – $609K||+$13,889||$327||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,901/mo||$1.9K – $3.4K/mo||+$76||$1.71||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Park View home values will rise 9.3% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Park View homes, this home is valued 7.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 47.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Park View market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.1% greater than in Washington, and 11.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Park View home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park View home values.
Neighborhood for 648 Kenyon St Nw
- 650 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$509K22.01,152
- 646 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$457K31.01,152
- 644 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$455K31.01,152
- 642 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$464K31.01,152
- 640 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$541K34.01,512
- 638 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$565K31.01,512
- 3111 Georgia Ave NW # 2 Washington, DC$735KStudio----
- 3111 Georgia Ave NW Washington, DC$578K32.01,600
- 649 Irving St NW Washington, DC$475K33.01,152
- 651 Irving St NW Washington, DC$562K42.51,152
- 647 Irving St NW Washington, DC$460K31.01,152
- 636 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$575K52.51,512
- 645 Irving St NW Washington, DC$454K32.01,152
- 643 Irving St NW Washington, DC$467K31.51,152
- 634 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$469K32.01,512
- 3119 Georgia Ave NW Washington, DC$415K------
- 3109 Georgia Ave NW Washington, DC$416K------
- 641 Irving St NW Washington, DC$462K31.01,152
- 639 Irving St NW Washington, DC$466K31.01,152
- 632 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$484K31.51,152
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005