648 Morton St NW, Washington, DC 200104 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,559 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1909
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $586,000
- Price/sqft: $244
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3040 0112
- Zillow Home ID: 478584
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 648 Morton St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Park View, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% lower than in Washington, and 31.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Park View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park View home values.
- 646 Morton St NW Washington, DC$486K321,427
- 650 Morton St NW Washington, DC$583K31.51,420
- 644 Morton St NW Washington, DC$501K321,344
- 642 Morton St NW Washington, DC$644K42.51,344
- 640 Morton St NW Washington, DC$555K522,000
- 654 Morton St NW Washington, DC$152K21582
- 635 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$492K42.51,240
- 637 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$474K311,240
- 633 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$496K321,240
- 639 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$508K31.51,240
- 631 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$479K311,240
- 641 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$458K311,240
- 629 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$467K311,240
- 643 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$494K321,240
- 627 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$523K43.51,600
- 645 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$482K42.51,240
- 649 Morton St NW Washington, DC$401K21.51,088
- 647 Morton St NW Washington, DC$409K21.51,024
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!