648 Riverside Dr APT 404, Memphis, TN 381032 beds, 2 baths, 1,999 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,999 sqft
- Parcel #: 002083 E00048
- Zillow Home ID: 72451232
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 648 Riverside Drive APT 404
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 30.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% less than in Memphis, and 19.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 648 Riverside Dr APT 415 Memphis, TN$128K111,038
- 648 Riverside Dr APT 315 Memphis, TN$124K111,038
- 648 Riverside Dr APT 403 Memphis, TN$277K221,525
- 648 Riverside Dr APT 405 Memphis, TN$337K321,861
- 648 Riverside Dr APT 314 Memphis, TN$119K111,200
- 648 Riverside Dr APT 416 Memphis, TN$136K111,166
- 648 Riverside Dr APT 414 Memphis, TN$151K111,159
- 648 Riverside Dr APT 316 Memphis, TN$115K111,166
- 648 Riverside Dr APT 304 Memphis, TN$228K221,800
- 648 Riverside Dr APT 303 Memphis, TN$266K221,680
- 648 Riverside Dr APT 305 Memphis, TN$290K321,861
- 648 Riverside Dr APT 402 Memphis, TN$287K221,648
- 648 Riverside Dr APT 406 Memphis, TN$129K111,087
- 648 Riverside Dr APT 313 Memphis, TN$135K111,038
- 648 Riverside Dr APT 417 Memphis, TN$145K111,038
- 648 Riverside Dr APT 413 Memphis, TN$140K111,038
- 648 Riverside Dr APT 317 Memphis, TN$131K111,100
- 648 Riverside Dr APT 318 Memphis, TN$73K111,126
- 648 Riverside Dr APT 215 Memphis, TN$119K111,038
- 648 Riverside Dr APT 302 Memphis, TN$229K221,399
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292