648 Stafford Ave, Spartanburg, SC 293023 beds, 2 baths, 1,672 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- 164 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $2
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2009 for $143,500
- Price/sqft: $81
- MLS #: 217785
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,672 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 7211000300
- Zillow Home ID: 11832538
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 648 Stafford Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29302 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.7% lower than in Spartanburg, and 4.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 29302 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Spartanburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29302 home values.
- 652 Stafford Ave Spartanburg, SC$132K322,000
- 644 Stafford Ave Spartanburg, SC$126K521,795
- 107 S Pinepoint Dr Spartanburg, SC$120K321,512
- 651 Stafford Ave Spartanburg, SC$146K421,922
- 655 Stafford Ave Spartanburg, SC$150K42.52,028
- 656 Stafford Ave Spartanburg, SC$125K321,663
- 640 Stafford Ave Spartanburg, SC$112K421,846
- 105 S Pinepoint Dr Spartanburg, SC$111K421,836
- 109 S Pinepoint Dr Spartanburg, SC$125K321,641
- 647 Stafford Ave Spartanburg, SC$118K422,403
- 659 Stafford Ave Spartanburg, SC$127K421,868
- 643 Stafford Ave Spartanburg, SC$122K52.52,008
- 660 Stafford Ave Spartanburg, SC$122K431,850
- 636 Stafford Ave Spartanburg, SC$112K321,822
- 663 Stafford Ave Spartanburg, SC$149K42.51,822
- 103 S Pinepoint Dr Spartanburg, SC$140K321,768
- 490 Royal Oak Dr Spartanburg, SC$130K321,637
- 494 Royal Oak Dr Spartanburg, SC$111K421,847
- 484 Royal Oak Dr Spartanburg, SC$114K421,632
- 1222 Deerfield Dr Spartanburg, SC$183K332,312
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.