6482 Ponset St, Dublin, OH 430173 beds, 3 baths, 1,744 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $179,900
- Price/sqft: $103
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Cooling System: Central, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,744 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 590171313
- Zillow Home ID: 34102690
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6482 Ponset Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riverside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.6% less than in Columbus, and 3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Riverside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverside home values.
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,344 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 1981
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
- 6490 Ponset St Dublin, OH$178K321,776
- 6474 Ponset St Dublin, OH$195K321,776
- 6498 Ponset St Dublin, OH$176K31.51,744
- 6466 Ponset St Dublin, OH$184K32.51,924
- 6504 Ponset St Dublin, OH$167K31.51,892
- 6458 Ponset St Dublin, OH$187K321,934
- 6483 Ponset St Dublin, OH$163K321,560
- 6475 Ponset St Dublin, OH$166K321,675
- 6491 Ponset St Dublin, OH$128K321,290
- 6510 Ponset St Dublin, OH$158K31.51,336
- 6499 Ponset St Dublin, OH$162K321,675
- 6467 Ponset St Dublin, OH$165K32.51,686
- Ponset St Dublin, OH$130K31.51,278
- Ponset St Dublin, OH$163K221,560
- 6505 Ponset St Dublin, OH$181K42.52,015
- 6459 Ponset St Dublin, OH$169K42.51,664
- 6516 Ponset St Dublin, OH$163K321,536
- 6511 Ponset St Dublin, OH$130K31.51,278
- 3092 Sawdust Ln Dublin, OH$60K21.51,024
- 3051 Cranston Dr Dublin, OH$133K431,905
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!