649 23rd Ave S, Saint Petersburg, FL 337054 beds, 2 baths, 2,188 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,496 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $21
- Fenced Yard
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,188 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 313117366840001570
- Zillow Home ID: 47244809
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 649 23rd Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Harbordale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 100.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 111.5% greater than in Saint Petersburg, and 285.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Harbordale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Petersburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harbordale home values.
- 635 23rd Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL$37K--21,100
- 661 23rd Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL$64K211,000
- 627 23rd Ave S St Petersburg, FL$46K31842
- 636 23rd Ave S St Petersburg, FL----0.52,828
- 665 23rd Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL$61K321,700
- 644 23rd Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL$65K--31,779
- 675 23rd Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL$41K--21,299
- 650 23rd Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL$35K--1658
- 626 23rd Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL$37K221,100
- 616 23rd Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL$40K--21,378
- 658 23rd Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL$50K--21,107
- 668 23rd Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL$33K221,107
- 23rd Ave S St Petersburg, FL----1702
- 2228 7th St S Saint Petersburg, FL$39K--21,107
- 2231 W Harbor Dr S Saint Petersburg, FL$31K211,013
- 2220 7th St S Saint Petersburg, FL$38K321,107
- 615 W Harbor Dr S Saint Petersburg, FL$66K321,496
- 2300 7th St S Saint Petersburg, FL$41K--21,275
- 2301 W Harbor Dr S St Petersburg, FL$256K--4.53,238
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!