649 Myrtine St, Enumclaw, WA 980222 beds, 1 bath, 880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $135,890
- Price/sqft: $154
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 880 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 2620069077
- Zillow Home ID: 48816372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 649 Myrtine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98022, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.5% lower than in Enumclaw, and 8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 98022 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Enumclaw.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98022 home values.
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
2,060 sqft, 14,374 sqft lot, built in 1959
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
- 665 Myrtine St Enumclaw, WA$209K31.751,460
- 653 Myrtine St Enumclaw, WA$426K----3,441
- 631 Myrtine St Enumclaw, WA$249K42.51,860
- 703 Myrtine St Enumclaw, WA$432KStudio--3,600
- 702 Myrtine St Enumclaw, WA$167K21760
- 706 Myrtine St Enumclaw, WA$169K21820
- 717 Myrtine St Enumclaw, WA$378KStudio--3,384
- 620 Myrtine St Enumclaw, WA$196K311,080
- 718 Myrtine St Enumclaw, WA$186K311,020
- 613 Myrtine St Enumclaw, WA$165K21830
- 733 Myrtine St Enumclaw, WA$190K311,010
- 730 Myrtine St Enumclaw, WA$181K21960
- 711 Natalie Pl Enumclaw, WA$220K321,480
- 606 Myrtine St Enumclaw, WA$203K31.751,180
- 633 Natalie Pl Enumclaw, WA$198K311,340
- 741 Myrtine St Enumclaw, WA$187K21950
- 733 Natalie Pl Enumclaw, WA$213K31.751,270
- 742 Myrtine St Enumclaw, WA$158K21800
- 757 Natalie Pl Enumclaw, WA$216K321,230
- 755 Myrtine St Enumclaw, WA$198K311,220
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!