649 Park Rd NW, Washington, DC 20010
Sold on 3/15/11: $320,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:2,332 sq ft
- Lot:1,137 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Mar 2011 for $320,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
These two neighborhoods are definitely the most up and coming areas of DC. Conveniently located in midtown DC, with access to two metro stops and tons of shopping opportunities - DC USA Mall (Best Buy, Marshalls, Staples, Sticky Buns, Starbucks, just to name a few) and Food stores - (Giant, Safeway, Yes Organic Market) and a growing number of restaurants with great dining options one cannot go wrong in buying into this neighborhood. The area is poised for additional expansion and growth over the next 3-5 years. The Park Morton project is slated to break ground in late 2011 or early 2012... www.dc.gov will provide more info on what's scheduled for the area. A community is is very diverse is what you will find when you move to Columbia Heights/Petworth.
- ParkingOn street
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Room TypesDining room
- Appliances IncludedGarbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Last Remodel Year2006
- Neighborhood NameColumbia Heights/Petworth
- Parcel #3038 0062
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count7
- School DistrictDC Public School
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID478532
- Days on Zillow1090
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Construction Quality6.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$572,357||$532K – $630K||+$3,872||$245||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,769/mo||$1.9K – $3.4K/mo||+$125||$1.19||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Park View home values will rise 9.3% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Park View homes, this home is valued 11.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 64.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Park View market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.1% greater than in Washington, and 11.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Park View home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park View home values.
Neighborhood for 649 Park Road Nw
- 647 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$443K31.01,184
- 645 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$507K31.01,350
- 643 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$464K31.01,350
- 3505 Georgia Ave NW Washington, DC$497K------
- 641 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$401K31.01,350
- 639 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$522K31.01,472
- 650 Park Rd NW Washington, DC------2,401
- 637 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$736K65.02,805
- 3422 Georgia Ave NW APT 3B Washington, DC$286K11.0--
- 635 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$399K31.01,020
- 648 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$501K32.01,508
- 646 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$476K32.01,508
- 633 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$265K32.0--
- 3422 Georgia Ave NW # 2A Washington, DC$332K11.0--
- 625 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$2.25MStudio----
- 716 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$260K11.0513
- 648 Newton Pl NW APT 4 Washington, DC$230K11.0540
- 648 Newton Pl NW APT 1 Washington, DC$346K22.51,016
- 648 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC$352K22.51,036
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005