649 Queenswood Ln, Wheaton, IL 601894 beds, 2 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Nice family neighborhood with nearby parks, lots of shopping, and close to expressways.
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage, Storage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2146957915
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 649 Queenswood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wheaton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Wheaton, and 391% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60189 home values.
- 633 Queenswood Ln Wheaton, IL$312K32.52,200
- 665 Queenswood Ln Wheaton, IL$300K--21,665
- 670 Farnham Ln Wheaton, IL$347K--32,456
- 648 Farnham Ln Wheaton, IL$304K321,665
- 696 Farnham Ln Wheaton, IL$305K--31,515
- 617 Queenswood Ln Wheaton, IL$379K--2.52,456
- 681 Queenswood Ln Wheaton, IL$383K--2.52,476
- 660 Queenswood Ln Wheaton, IL$323K--2.52,456
- 680 Queenswood Ln Wheaton, IL$289K--2.51,398
- 626 Farnham Ln Wheaton, IL$350K--2.52,456
- 640 Queenswood Ln Wheaton, IL$301K--31,658
- 720 Farnham Ln Wheaton, IL$347K--2.52,456
- 690 Queenswood Ln Wheaton, IL$306K--2.51,515
- 620 Queenswood Ln Wheaton, IL$370K42.52,456
- 601 Queenswood Ln Wheaton, IL$356K----2,516
- 719 Queenswood Ln Wheaton, IL$305K--31,338
- 604 Farnham Ln Wheaton, IL$338K--2.51,683
- 738 Farnham Ln Wheaton, IL$335K--2.51,515
- 633 Devonshire Ln Wheaton, IL$237K321,500
- 720 Queenswood Ln Wheaton, IL$326K--2.52,456
Nearby Schools in Wheaton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.