649 Seneca St, Palo Alto, CA 943013 beds, 3 baths, 2,086 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $2,725,000
- Price/sqft: $1,306
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 252 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,086 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 00304039
- Zillow Home ID: 19466776
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 649 Seneca Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Crescent Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.5% lower than in Palo Alto, and 48.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Crescent Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Crescent Park home values.
- 633 Seneca St Palo Alto, CA$1.97M321,512
- 905 Forest Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.64M211,955
- 925 Forest Ave Palo Alto, CA$8.82M666,828
- 627 Seneca St Palo Alto, CA$8.08M644,373
- 877 Forest Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.12M331,861
- 939 Forest Ave Palo Alto, CA$5.08M43.53,536
- 644 Seneca St Palo Alto, CA$4.36M533,367
- 865 Forest Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.34M321,503
- 930 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.2M432,859
- 945 Forest Ave Palo Alto, CA$4M43.52,602
- 890 Forest Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.33M321,716
- 920 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.89M532,206
- 900 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.34M32.53,321
- 701 Seneca St Palo Alto, CA$3.46M432,188
- 859 Forest Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.14M422,037
- 630 Seneca St Palo Alto, CA$3.09M422,014
- 912 Forest Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.21M53.53,300
- 880 Forest Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.4M53.52,516
- 918 Forest Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.38M211,379
- 938 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.34M442,959
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!