- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- 264 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,325 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2002 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- MLS #: 71710301
- APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dryer, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FOUNDATION \ Granite, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,245 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0M-26 B:0000 L:0072
- Zillow Home ID: 55984306
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-260K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02720 home values will decrease 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.9% decrease for Fall River as a whole. Among 02720 homes, this home is 13.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 46.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02720, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% lower than in Fall River, and 52.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02720 home values.
|663 Walnut St Fall River, MA||$211K||9||3||2,952|
|308 Linden St Fall River, MA||--||--||--||--|
|631 Walnut St Fall River, MA||$211K||8||3||2,833|
|293 Linden St Fall River, MA||--||2||1||1,500|
|293 Linden St UNIT 2 Fall River, MA||$205K||2||1||1,500|
|353 Linden St Fall River, MA||$256K||9||3||4,230|
|625 Walnut St Fall River, MA||$212K||4||3||2,965|
|670 Walnut St Fall River, MA||$168K||3||1||1,092|
|277 Linden St Fall River, MA||$190K||4||2||2,387|
|654 Locust St Fall River, MA||$218K||6||3||2,706|
|308 Linden St UNIT 1 Fall River, MA||$126K||3||1||1,195|
|308 Linden St UNIT 3 Fall River, MA||$75K||3||1||592|
|308 Linden St UNIT 2 Fall River, MA||$125K||3||1||1,173|
|624 Walnut St Fall River, MA||$243K||6||2.5||4,215|
|683 Walnut St Fall River, MA||$229K||8||3||3,274|
|361 Linden St Fall River, MA||$231K||9||3||3,273|
|300 Linden St UNIT 3 Fall River, MA||$78K||3||1||646|
|300 Linden St UNIT 2 Fall River, MA||$99K||3||1||900|
|300 Linden St UNIT 1 Fall River, MA||$113K||3||1||878|
|668 Locust St Fall River, MA||$227K||9||3||3,099|
Nearby Schools in Fall River
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!