- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Views: 4,849 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $380,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $170
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Loft, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Gambrel /Dutch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,238 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0005 B:0116 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56965477
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $315-440K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01907 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Swampscott as a whole. Among 01907 homes, this home is valued 9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01907, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Swampscott, and 72.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01907 home values.
|45 Andrew Rd Swampscott, MA||$452K||4||2.5||2,029|
|95 Paradise Rd Swampscott, MA||$456K||5||3||2,903|
|39 Andrew Rd Swampscott, MA||$472K||5||1.5||2,505|
|97 Paradise Rd Swampscott, MA||$427K||5||3||2,799|
|94 Paradise Rd Swampscott, MA||$359K||4||2||1,639|
|92 Paradise Rd Swampscott, MA||$386K||5||2.5||2,172|
|33 Andrew Rd Swampscott, MA||$540K||5||1.5||2,842|
|90 Paradise Rd Swampscott, MA||$351K||4||1.5||1,810|
|98 Paradise Rd Swampscott, MA||$415K||8||3||3,388|
|104 Paradise Rd Swampscott, MA||$325K||4||1.5||1,548|
|86 Paradise Rd Swampscott, MA||$376K||7||2.5||2,528|
|60 Andrew Rd Swampscott, MA||$408K||4||1.5||2,055|
|30 Farragut Rd Swampscott, MA||$519K||4||1.5||2,308|
|34 Farragut Rd Swampscott, MA||$441K||4||2.5||1,876|
|26 Farragut Rd Swampscott, MA||$506K||5||3||3,217|
|110 Paradise Rd Swampscott, MA||$345K||4||1.5||1,603|
|82 Paradise Rd Swampscott, MA||$343K||4||2||1,497|
|113 Paradise Rd Swampscott, MA||$397K||4||1.5||1,845|
|27 Hampden St Swampscott, MA||$317K||3||1||1,298|
|29 Andrew Rd Swampscott, MA||$576K||6||3||2,896|
Nearby Schools in Swampscott
K-4 & ungraded0.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!