65 Arlington Ct, Kensington, CA 947073 beds, 1 bath, 1,368 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Wipe your feet and come on in! This home will be happy to see you. Nearby hiking, shopping, eating, playing, BARTing, and dreaming.
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $620,000
- Price/sqft: $453
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,368 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5722020129
- Zillow Home ID: 18551885
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 65 Arlington Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94707, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2900% greater than in Kensington, and 61% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94707 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kensington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94707 home values.
- 67 Arlington Ct Kensington, CA$803K321,684
- 63 Arlington Ct Kensington, CA$789K321,500
- 64 Arlington Ave Kensington, CA$887K321,755
- 47 Arlington Ct Kensington, CA$733K32--
- 61 Arlington Ct Kensington, CA$789K321,462
- 62 Arlington Ct Kensington, CA$649K211,102
- 62 Arlington Ave Kensington, CA$1.09M433,302
- 64 Arlington Ct Kensington, CA$744K321,537
- 60 Arlington Ct Kensington, CA$827K331,545
- 58 Arlington Ct Kensington, CA$783K221,525
- 66 Arlington Ct Kensington, CA$1.02M331,905
- 55 Arlington Ct Kensington, CA$921K432,603
- 60 Arlington Ave Kensington, CA$953K532,676
- 56 Arlington Ct Kensington, CA$828K31.51,676
- 131 Norwood Ct Kensington, CA$1.21M52.33,199
- 51 Arlington Ct Kensington, CA$780K311,504
- 72 Arlington Ave Kensington, CA$976K332,488
- 58 Arlington Ave Kensington, CA$908K421,824
- 67 Norwood Ave Kensington, CA$763K32.52,034
- 121 Norwood Ct Kensington, CA$1.02M42.51,988
Nearby Schools in Kensington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292