Close to the beach the MBTA and MGH medical facilities
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Views: 3,919 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $182
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Carport
- Partial basement
- View: City
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,593 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:3 B:40 L:16
- Zillow Home ID: 56674162
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $245-335K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02151 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.5% rise for Revere as a whole. Among 02151 homes, this home is valued 19.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02151, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% greater than in Revere, and 17.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02151 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Revere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02151 home values.
|57 Bellingham Ave Revere, MA||$282K||3||1||1,374|
|62 Crest Ave Revere, MA||$288K||4||1||1,747|
|1 Sales St Revere, MA||$333K||4||1||2,252|
|73 Bellingham Ave Revere, MA||$251K||3||1||1,023|
|55 Bellingham Ave Revere, MA||$278K||4||2||1,424|
|72 Crest Ave Revere, MA||$405K||5||2||2,729|
|60 Crest Ave Revere, MA||$353K||5||3||2,327|
|66 Bellingham Ave Revere, MA||$356K||4||2||1,972|
|68 Bellingham Ave Revere, MA||$364K||4||3||2,000|
|76 Crest Ave Winthrop, MA||$479K||4||2||3,588|
|76 Crest Ave Revere, MA||$459K||8||3||3,458|
|53 Bellingham Ave Revere, MA||$300K||3||1.5||1,826|
|56 Bellingham Ave Revere, MA||$496K||6||3||4,944|
|77 Bellingham Ave Revere, MA||$355K||3||2.5||2,007|
|52 Crest Ave Revere, MA||$276K||3||1||1,248|
|50 Bellingham Ave Revere, MA||$488K||5||3||4,932|
|80 Crest Ave Revere, MA||$446K||8||2||2,862|
|71 Crest Ave Revere, MA||$334K||4||3||1,729|
|53 Endicott Ave Revere, MA||$343K||4||2||1,855|
|49 Bellingham Ave Revere, MA||$314K||3||2||1,714|
Nearby Schools in Revere
K-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!