65 Brentwood St, Boston, MA 021345 beds, 3 baths, 1,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1953
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: W:22 P:01186 S:001
- Zillow Home ID: 59087695
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 65 Brentwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Allston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.8% less than in Boston, and 93.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Allston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Allston home values.
- 68 Fern St Allston, MA$693K632,658
- 116 Franklin St Boston, MA$670K732,482
- 116 Franklin St # 2 Allston, MA$406K------
- 61-63 Brentwood St Boston, MA$733K531,450
- 70-72 Brentwood St Boston, MA$588K521,450
- 4 Fern St Boston, MA$589K41.51,832
- 74-76 Brentwood St Boston, MA$651K422,496
- 71 Brentwood St Boston, MA$635K53--
- 62 Brentwood St Boston, MA$557K521,450
- 78-80 Brentwood St Boston, MA$750K422,784
- 9-11 Holton St Boston, MA$848K833,873
- 6 Fern St Boston, MA$400K221,200
- 2 Fern St Boston, MA$423K41.51,904
- 57 Brentwood St Boston, MA$563K531,824
- Appian Way Boston, MA$412K211,076
- 9-11 Appian Way Boston, MA$594K42.52,273
- 15 Holton St # 2 Allston, MA--------
- 15 Holton St Boston, MA$652K522,917
- 50 Brentwood St Boston, MA$602K53--
- 61 Brentwood St # R Allston, MA--------
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292