- Built in 2005
- Views: 452 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $125,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $170
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Garden, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 23
- Floor size: 734 sqft
- Parcel #: M:038 B:265 L:018 S:009
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 71491798
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $98-180K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01905 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Lynn as a whole. Among 01905 homes, this home is valued 39.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01905, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% greater than in Lynn, and 10.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01905 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (22)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 65 Centre St|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
7-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!