65 Chase Rd, Londonderry, NH 030533 beds, 2 baths, 2,184 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $263,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Solar Hot water, central air on first floor.
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,184 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: LNDR M:001 B:082 L:9
- Zillow Home ID: 113620111
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 65 Chase Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03053, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Londonderry, and 89.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03053 home values.
- 66 Chase Rd Londonderry, NH$190K21--
- 63 Chase Rd Londonderry, NH$256K31.5--
- 67 Chase Rd Londonderry, NH$258K31.5--
- 70 Chase Rd Londonderry, NH$263K41.5--
- 61 Chase Rd Londonderry, NH$275K32--
- 69 Chase Rd Londonderry, NH$266K41.5--
- 72 Chase Rd Londonderry, NH$254K32--
- 71 Chase Rd Londonderry, NH$251K31.5--
- 73 Chase Rd Londonderry, NH$271K41.52,602
- 74 Chase Rd Londonderry, NH$297K32.5--
- 58 Chase Rd Londonderry, NH$247K31.5--
- 53 Chase Rd Londonderry, NH$284K------
- 75 Chase Rd Londonderry, NH$342K42.5--
- 7 Falcon Rd Londonderry, NH$395K424,000
- 5 Sparhawk Dr Londonderry, NH$110K22--
- 10 Sparhawk Dr Londonderry, NH$230K31--
- 8 Sparhawk Dr Londonderry, NH$363K52.5--
- 3 Sparhawk Dr Londonderry, NH$265K41.5--
- 9 Falcon Rd Londonderry, NH$809K42--
- 12 Sparhawk Dr Londonderry, NH$276K31.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.