65 Chelsea St APT 102, Boston, MA 021292 beds, 2 baths, 1,090 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $515,000
- Price/sqft: $472
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- common yard with gazebo, easy trash disposal (chute)
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 117
- Floor size: 1,090 sqft
- Parcel #: W:02 P:03520 S:068
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 60112656
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 65 Chelsea Street APT 102
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charlestown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% lower than in Boston, and 74.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
- 65 Chelsea St APT 304 Boston, MA$456K32993
- 65 Chelsea St APT 303 Boston, MA$471K11693
- 65 Chelsea St APT 302 Boston, MA$642K321,107
- 65 Chelsea St APT 301 Boston, MA$654K321,117
- 65 Chelsea St APT 209 Boston, MA$703K22.51,179
- 65 Chelsea St APT 208 Boston, MA$646K321,095
- 65 Chelsea St APT 306 Boston, MA$639K321,045
- 65 Chelsea St APT 307 Boston, MA$621K221,093
- 65 Chelsea St APT 101 Boston, MA$672K221,117
- 65 Chelsea St APT 207 Boston, MA$646K321,093
- 65 Chelsea St APT 206 Boston, MA$639K321,045
- 65 Chelsea St APT 205 Boston, MA$469K22963
- 65 Chelsea St APT 204 Boston, MA$456K32993
- 65 Chelsea St APT 203 Boston, MA$363K31693
- 65 Chelsea St APT 103 Boston, MA$364K31697
- 65 Chelsea St APT 308 Boston, MA$646K321,095
- 65 Chelsea St APT 309 Boston, MA$704K32.51,179
- 65 Chelsea St APT 401 Boston, MA$637K321,056
- 65 Chelsea St APT 104 Boston, MA$477K31.5763
- 65 Chelsea St APT 105 Boston, MA$641K22963
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!