65 Davis Dr, Marion, NC 287523 beds, 1 bath, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $67,500
- Price/sqft: $67
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 079008897241
- Zillow Home ID: 102180176
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 65 Davis Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28752, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 94.2% lower than in North Carolina, and 93.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 28752 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Carolina.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 91 Davis Dr Marion, NC$253K321,597
- 36 Davis Dr Marion, NC$71K311,064
- 29 Davis Dr Marion, NC$70K311,064
- 175 Davis Dr Marion, NC$532K311,912
- 650 Veterans Dr Marion, NC$81K311,120
- 176 Davis Dr Marion, NC$81K311,228
- 1 Mckinney Rd Marion, NC$116K321,500
- 4 Mckinney Rd Marion, NC$349K432,388
- 737 Veterans Dr Marion, NC$102K311,342
- 501 Veterans Dr Marion, NC$361K332,135
- 752 Veterans Extension Dr Marion, NC$149K322,066
- 473 Veterans Dr Marion, NC$347K322,250
- 1194 Sr 1194 NC$75K311,400
- 4 Sunset Dr Marion, NC$150K311,176
- 35 Sunset Dr Marion, NC$270K321,710
- 127 Mckinney Rd Marion, NC$74K311,312
- 802 Veterans Dr Marion, NC$84K311,036
- 51 Sunset Dr Marion, NC$136K321,485
- Calvary Ln NC$115K421,860
- 81 Sunset Dr Marion, NC$174K321,193
Nearby Schools in Marion
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292