- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
65 Doane St, Manchester, CT 060424 beds, 2 baths, 2,312 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Finished basement
- Parking: 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Finished, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,312 sqft
- Parcel #: 165000065
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59078984
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 65 Doane Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06042 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.1% lower than in Manchester, and 74.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06042 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06042 home values.
- 68 Doane St Manchester, CT$169K31.51,819
- 71 Doane St Manchester, CT$127K311,184
- 59 Doane St Manchester, CT$156K321,172
- 77 Doane St Manchester, CT$153K311,072
- 72 Doane St Manchester, CT$135K311,044
- 52 Doane St Manchester, CT$143K211,168
- 80 Doane St Manchester, CT$176K41.51,503
- 57 Doane St Manchester, CT$145K311,044
- 60 Doane St Manchester, CT$166K31.51,294
- 83 Doane St Manchester, CT$151K211,085
- 49 Doane St Manchester, CT$115K421,190
- 45 Doane St Manchester, CT$178K32.51,340
- 89 Doane St Manchester, CT$159K311,332
- 86 Doane St Manchester, CT$158K31.51,229
- 40 Oakwood Rd Manchester, CT$165K311,318
- 34 Oakwood Rd Manchester, CT$172K31.51,224
- 46 Doane St Manchester, CT$168K31.51,471
- 28 Oakwood Rd Manchester, CT$156K211,320
- 44 Oakwood Rd Manchester, CT$155K211,259
- 92 Doane St Manchester, CT$158K311,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.