- Lot: 7,038 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 7,632 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $800,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $253
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Guest House, Additional Rooms \ In-Law Unit, Additional Rooms \ Laundry Room, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Walk-in Closet, Construction Type \ Wood, Construction Type \ Wood Frame, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fencing \ Fenced Back, Fireplaces \ Gas Burning, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Countertop - Tile, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Exhaust Fan, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Laundry \ Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,167 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111685704
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $725-960K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95037 home values will increase 7.7% next year, compared to a 7.8% increase for Morgan Hill as a whole. Among 95037 homes, this home is valued 11.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 28.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.2% greater than in Morgan Hill, and 63.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morgan Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95037 home values.
Nearby Schools in Morgan Hill
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!