65 E India Row APT 26A, Boston, MA 021101 bed, 1 bath, 758 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $432,000
- Price/sqft: $570
- Cable Ready
- Amenities \ Highway Access,Amenities \ Marina,Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ T-Station,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Freezer,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Assc Fee Includes \ Elevator,Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance,Assc Fee Includes \ Garden Area,Assc Fee Includes \ Gas,Assc Fee Includes \ Heat,Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water,Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping,Assc Fee Includes \ Laundry Facilities,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Refuse Removal,Assc Fee Includes \ Road Maintenance,Assc Fee Includes \ Security,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,Assc Fee Includes \ Swimming Pool,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Assc Pool \ Yes,Assoc Security \ Doorman,Assoc Security \ Security Gate,Basement \ N,Beachfront \ No,Complex Complete \ Yes,Condo Association \ Yes,Construction \ Stone/Concrete,Cooling \ Central Air,Cooling \ Heat Pump,Cooling \ Unit Control,Disclosure \ N,Flooring \ Parquet,Garage Parking \ Detached,Heating \ Central Heat,Heating \ Forced Air,Heating \ Gas,Heating \ Heat Pump,Heating \ Unit Control,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Interior Features \ Cable Available,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Professional - On Site,Parking Feature \ Rented,Pets Allowed \ Yes,Pool Description \ Inground,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Other,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Hi-Rise,Type \ Condo,Unit Placement \ Middle,Waterfront \ Harbor,Waterfront \ Yes,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Source \ Public Record,Year Round \ Yes,
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 310
- Floor size: 758 sqft
- Parcel #: W:03 P:02970 S:388
- Unit floor #: 26
- Zillow Home ID: 59175128
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 65 E India Row APT 26A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.3% lower than in Boston, and 92.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- Apt 27G$863K221,200
- Apt 20D$511K11750
- Apt 2A$472K11752
- Apt 2B$791K22.51,600
- Apt 2C$636K21.51,225
- Apt 2D$455K11742
- Apt 2E$508K11862
- Apt 2F$884K22.51,621
- Apt 2G--21.51,110
- Apt 2H$496K11876
- Apt 3A$440K11753
- Apt 3B$819K22.51,630
- Apt 3C$612K11.51,227
- Apt 3E$507K11886
- Apt 3F$890K22.51,635
- Apt 3G$622K221,202
- Apt 3H$497K11875
- Apt 4A$453K11758
- Apt 4B$858K22.51,633
- Apt 4C$644K11.51,234
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292