This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1972
- Views: 775 all time views
- HOA Fee: $58
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2000 for $400,000
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Concierge, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Security Gate, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FLOORING \ Parquet, HEATING \ Central Heat, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, MASTER_BATH \ No, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ Hi-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 624
- Floor size: 877 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: W:03 P:02970 S:402
- Unit floor #: 26
- Zillow Home ID: 59175135
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $560-748K.
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 10.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.7% less than in Boston, and 90.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (297)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 65 E India Row|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!