- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
65 Grandview Blvd, Reading, PA 196094 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2000 for $249,800
- Finished basement, 1008 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,880 sqft
- Parcel #: 96439605281843
- Zillow Home ID: 8941914
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 65 Grandview Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19609 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 34.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 317.7% greater than in Wyomissing, and 37.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19609 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wyomissing.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19609 home values.
- 101 Gail Cir Wyomissing, PA$462K43.53,845
- 63 Grandview Blvd West Lawn, PA$249K32.51,624
- 99 Gail Cir Wyomissing, PA$424K42.53,952
- 67 Grandview Blvd Reading, PA$620K234,692
- 105 Gail Cir Wyomissing, PA$418K42.53,192
- 21 Merrymount Rd Reading, PA$430K53.52,971
- 64 Grandview Blvd Reading, PA$407K523,000
- 106 Gail Cir Reading, PA$364K553,912
- 61 Grandview Blvd Reading, PA$411K43.53,891
- 102 Gail Cir Reading, PA$546K43.34,000
- 19 Merrymount Rd Reading, PA$199K332,100
- 97 Gail Cir Reading, PA$503K43.54,302
- 62 Grandview Blvd Reading, PA$374K533,678
- 69 Grandview Blvd Reading, PA$479K43.53,630
- 17 Merrymount Rd Reading, PA$197K422,488
- 108 Gail Cir Wyomissing, PA$494K63.55,362
- 33 Hawthorne Rd Reading, PA--------
- 70 Grandview Blvd West Lawn, PA$772K455,396
- 31 Hawthorne Rd Reading, PA$157K311,248
- 105 Deborah Dr Reading, PA$251K322,319
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292