- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 1,308 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $256,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $215
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,190 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:105 B:427 L:003
- Zillow Home ID: 56073995
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-269K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01902 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0% increase for Swampscott as a whole. Among 01902 homes, this home is valued 23.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 33.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 265.5% greater than in Swampscott, and 1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Swampscott.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
|61 Hillside Ave Lynn, MA||$191K||2||1||768|
|71 Hillside Ave Lynn, MA||$259K||2||1.5||1,610|
|10 Roy St Swampscott, MA||$333K||4||2||1,961|
|77 Hillside Ave Lynn, MA||$296K||3||2||1,820|
|66 Hillside Ave Lynn, MA||$246K||3||1||1,277|
|14 Roy St Swampscott, MA||$324K||3||2||1,569|
|60 Hillside Ave Lynn, MA||$227K||3||1||1,029|
|87 Melvin Ave Swampscott, MA||$277K||3||2||1,432|
|68 Hillside Ave Lynn, MA||$370K||9||3||3,423|
|55 Hillside Ave Swampscott, MA||$343K||5||3||1,978|
|56 Hillside Ave Lynn, MA||$256K||4||2||1,336|
|72 Hillside Ave Lynn, MA||$242K||2||1||1,274|
|18 Roy St Swampscott, MA||$293K||3||1||1,198|
|51 Hillside Ave Swampscott, MA||$329K||3||2||1,778|
|9 Roy St Swampscott, MA||$294K||3||1||1,368|
|52 Hillside Ave Lynn, MA||$247K||3||1||1,187|
|95 Melvin Ave Swampscott, MA||$274K||3||1||1,188|
|78 Hillside Ave Lynn, MA||$222K||2||1||781|
|59 Mudge St Lynn, MA||$256K||2||1.5||1,440|
|63 Mudge St Lynn, MA||$217K||3||1||851|
Nearby Schools in Swampscott
K-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
PK-7 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!