- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $188
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 616 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Security System
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Deeded Rights, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: M:0045 B:0000 L:0039-335Z
- Zillow Home ID: 57210175
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02360 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Town of Plymouth as a whole. Among 02360 homes, this home is valued 11.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% greater than in Town of Plymouth, and 53.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02360 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Plymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02360 home values.
|69 Hilltop Ave Plymouth, MA||$197K||2||2||560|
|66 Hilltop Ave Plymouth, MA||$321K||3||2||1,800|
|61 Hilltop Ave Plymouth, MA||$266K||1||1||700|
|62 Hilltop Ave Plymouth, MA||$186K||2||1||756|
|35 Hemlock St Plymouth, MA||$256K||6||2||1,620|
|59 Hilltop Ave Plymouth, MA||$255K||3||1.5||1,739|
|42 Hemlock St Plymouth, MA||$200K||3||1||760|
|73 Hilltop Ave Plymouth, MA||$142K||2||1||576|
|77 Hilltop Ave Plymouth, MA||$266K||2||2||1,400|
|64 Pearl St Plymouth, MA||$283K||3||1.5||2,031|
|60 Pearl St Plymouth, MA||$244K||3||1||1,231|
|43 Hemlock St Plymouth, MA||$186K||3||1||1,225|
|58 Pearl St Plymouth, MA||$175K||2||1||800|
|57 Hilltop Ave Plymouth, MA||$170K||2||1||708|
|58 Hilltop Ave Plymouth, MA||$249K||3||1||1,008|
|49 Hemlock St Plymouth, MA||$281K||3||2.5||1,850|
|68 Pearl St Plymouth, MA||$264K||3||1.5||1,872|
|56 Pearl St Plymouth, MA||$287K||2||2||1,120|
|63 Pearl St Plymouth, MA||$253K||2||1.5||1,390|
|57 Pearl St Plymouth, MA||$165K||2||1||576|
Nearby Schools in Town of Plymouth
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!