- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
65 Lakemans Ln, Ipswich, MA 019383 beds, 2 baths, 2,847 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $540,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- Finished basement, 580 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,847 sqft
- Parcel #: M:63B B:0005 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56929210
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 65 Lakemans Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01938 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in Town of Ipswich, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01938 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Ipswich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01938 home values.
- Heartbreak Rd Ipswich, MA$1.93M------
- 64 Lakemans Ln Ipswich, MA$330K311,320
- 61 Lakemans Ln Ipswich, MA$420K321,966
- 2 Heatherside Ln Ipswich, MA$362K311,169
- 4 Heatherside Ln Ipswich, MA$386K41.51,856
- 70 Essex Rd Ipswich, MA$312K12993
- 6 Heatherside Ln Ipswich, MA$449K31.51,640
- 60 Lakemans Ln Ipswich, MA$402K322,554
- 55 Essex Rd Ipswich, MA$519K42.52,878
- 74 Essex Rd Ipswich, MA$596K43.52,953
- 68 Essex Rd Ipswich, MA$440K221,232
- 59 Lakemans Ln Ipswich, MA$467K32.52,670
- 1 Heatherside Ln Ipswich, MA$325K311,584
- 58 Lakemans Ln Ipswich, MA$321K211,058
- 3 Heatherside Ln Ipswich, MA$317K31.5940
- 53 Essex Rd Ipswich, MA$401K21.51,218
- 56 Lakemans Ln Ipswich, MA$319K211,003
- 52 Heartbreak Rd Ipswich, MA$657K42.52,365
- 80 Essex Rd Ipswich, MA$748K------
- 54 Lakemans Ln Ipswich, MA$615K53.53,642
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.