- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 1,551 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $452,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $165
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Fee Description \ Monthly, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,744 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00085 B:00925 L:009078
- Zillow Home ID: 57951596
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $400-488K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06461 home values will decrease 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.3% decrease for Milford as a whole. Among 06461 homes, this home is valued 72.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06461, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.9% higher than in Milford, and 3.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06461 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06461 home values.
|71 Lexington Way N Milford, CT||$442K||3||3.5||2,312|
|75 Lexington Way N Milford, CT||$472K||4||3.5||2,664|
|59 Lexington Way N Milford, CT||$436K||3||2.5||2,312|
|50 Lexington Pl N UNIT 50 Durham, CT||$307K||2||2.5||1,686|
|70 Lexington Way N Milford, CT||$444K||4||2.5||2,520|
|22 Oak Ridge Ln Milford, CT||$427K||3||3.5||1,941|
|64 Lexington Way N Milford, CT||$485K||4||2.5||3,100|
|46 Lexington Pl N UNIT 46 Durham, CT||$318K||2||3||1,686|
|90 Lookout Hill Rd Milford, CT||$436K||3||2.5||2,312|
|83 Lexington Way N Milford, CT||$487K||4||3.5||2,890|
|78 Lexington Way N Milford, CT||$553K||4||2.5||4,000|
|10 Oak Ridge Ln Milford, CT||$372K||2||2.5||1,816|
|16 Oak Ridge Ln Milford, CT||$440K||4||3.5||2,378|
|56 Lexington Way N Milford, CT||$435K||3||2.5||2,312|
|28 Oak Ridge Ln Milford, CT||$429K||4||2.5||2,378|
|87 Lexington Way N Milford, CT||$434K||3||2.5||2,312|
|25 Oak Ridge Ln Milford, CT||$455K||4||3.5||2,624|
|4 Oak Ridge Ln Milford, CT||$431K||3||3.1||2,048|
|44 Lexington Way N Milford, CT||$481K||3||2.5||3,148|
|34 Oak Ridge Ln Milford, CT||$457K||4||2.5||2,883|
Nearby Schools in Milford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!