- Multi Family
- Built in 1971
- Views: 1,375 all time views
- HOA Fee: $379
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $117,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $94
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Appliances Included \ Hood, Area Num \ Farmington, Basement Type \ None, Cooling System \ Central Air, Fuel Type \ Electric, Hot Water Fuel \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Active, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Lease Terms \ Lease Required, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Mill Rate \ 24.4400, Neighborhood \ Farmington (11), Park Garage Type \ Detached, Park Garage Type \ Open, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Rental Agreement \ Lease, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Status \ Active, Style \ Ranch, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Rent, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1084
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R:5275 N:65
- Zillow Home ID: 57720861
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $98-235K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06032 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Avon as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is valued 55.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 39.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% higher than in Avon, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Avon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
|67 Mallard Dr UNIT 67 Farmington, CT||$133K||2||2||1,330|
|66 Mallard Dr UNIT 66 Farmington, CT||$129K||2||2||1,261|
|95 Mallard Dr Avon, CT||$136K||2||2||1,330|
|61 Mallard Dr UNIT 61 Farmington, CT||$115K||1||1||964|
|60 Mallard Dr UNIT 60 Farmington, CT||$167K||2||2||1,432|
|58 Mallard Dr UNIT 58 Farmington, CT||$125K||2||2||1,330|
|68 Mallard Dr UNIT 68 Farmington, CT||$159K||2||2||1,596|
|57 Mallard Dr UNIT 57 Farmington, CT||$175K||3||2||1,900|
|69 Mallard Dr #69 Farmington, CT||$170K||2||2||1,432|
|71 Mallard Dr UNIT 71 Farmington, CT||$138K||2||2||1,261|
|56 Mallard Dr UNIT 56 Farmington, CT||$122K||2||2||1,261|
|55 Mallard Dr UNIT 55 Farmington, CT||$122K||2||2||1,261|
|72 Mallard Dr UNIT 72 Farmington, CT||$137K||2||2||1,261|
|54 Mallard Dr UNIT 54 Farmington, CT||$128K||2||2||1,344|
|73 Mallard Dr UNIT 73 Farmington, CT||$159K||2||2||1,596|
|53 Mallard Dr UNIT 53 Farmington, CT||$128K||2||2||1,344|
|74 Mallard Dr UNIT 74 Farmington, CT||$139K||2||2||1,330|
|75 Mallard Dr UNIT 75 Farmington, CT||$206K||2||2||1,884|
|52 Mallard Dr UNIT 52 Farmington, CT||$122K||2||2||1,230|
|76 Mallard Dr UNIT 76 Farmington, CT||$156K||2||2||1,432|
Nearby Schools in Avon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!