65 N Michigan Ave APT 15, Pasadena, CA 911062 beds, 1.5 baths, 941 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $365,000
- Price/sqft: $388
- Bedroom,Full Bath,Half Bath
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 941 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 5738013053
- Zillow Home ID: 20870036
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 65 N Michigan Avenue APT 15
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 175.5% higher than in Pasadena, and 28.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Central home values.
Nearby Schools in Pasadena
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292