This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1975
- Views: 54 all time views
- HOA Fee: $345
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jul 1993 for $120,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 31-40 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assessment Includes \ Clubhouse, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Parking, Assessment Includes \ Pool, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ Yes, Common Area Amenities \ Pool-Outdoors, Common Area Amenities \ Storage, Dining Room \ Combined w/ LivRm, Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Equipment \ Intercom, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Building Type \ Cedar, Exterior Property Features \ Patio, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Type/Details \ Wood Burning, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Monthly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Detached, Garage Type \ Detached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Full Bath, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Property Features \ Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Interior Property Features \ Storage, Interior Property Features \ Wood Laminate Floors, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Flooring \ Wood Laminate, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Laundry Flooring \ Vinyl, Laundry Level \ Main Level, Laundry Window Treatments \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Living Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Curtains/Drapes, Lot Description \ Common Grounds, Management \ Manager Off-site, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Curtains/Drapes, Other Information \ Commuter Bus, Other Information \ Commuter Train, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Parking Type \ Garage, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pet Information \ Pet Count Limitation, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Sale Terms \ Cash Only, Sale Terms \ Conventional, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Contingent, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Tax Exemptions \ Senior, Type of House \ Condo, Water \ Lake Michigan
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0921213062
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 4583866
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $98-147K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60559 home values will decrease 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.6% decrease for Westmont as a whole. Among 60559 homes, this home is valued 48.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 42.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60559, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% higher than in Westmont, and 371.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60559 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westmont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60559 home values.
- 7S035 Suffield Ct APT 1042 beds, 1 baths
875 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1968
Nearby Schools in Westmont
Data by GreatSchools.org