65 Pondside Ln, Torrington, CT 067903 beds, 1 bath, 1,373 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Other, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Fee Description \ Annually, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Pond
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,373 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 015028
- Zillow Home ID: 59292603
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 65 Pondside Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06790, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% lower than in Torrington, and 89.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06790 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Torrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 57 Pondside Ln Torrington, CT$161K321,230
- 75 Pondside Ln Torrington, CT$155K32.011,519
- 64 Pondside Ln Torrington, CT$161K321,290
- 72 Pondside Ln Torrington, CT$136K21.51,029
- 80 Pondside Ln Torrington, CT$148K41.51,373
- 87 Pondside Ln Torrington, CT$170K321,230
- 37 Pondside Ln Torrington, CT$149K31.51,373
- 90 Pondside Ln Torrington, CT$141K321,046
- 93 Pondside Ln Torrington, CT$155K321,230
- 724 Highland Ave Torrington, CT$148K311,006
- 50 Pondside Ln Torrington, CT$160K32.51,222
- 101 Pondside Ln Torrington, CT$181K321,222
- 42 Pondside Ln Torrington, CT$173K321,316
- 27 Pondside Ln Torrington, CT$174K321,331
- 712 Highland Ave Torrington, CT$142K32.012,000
- 17 Pondside Ln Torrington, CT$152K31.51,172
- 34 Pondside Ln Torrington, CT$181K331,205
- 102 Pondside Ln Torrington, CT$178K331,267
Nearby Schools in Torrington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.