65 Russell Rd, Phoenixville, PA 194602 beds, 2 baths, 2,315 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Great for walking. Generally quiet and well-maintained. Within walking distance of Route 23.
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 459 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Water treatment, public sewr, 289 sf sunrm w/ stone exterior, 140 sf shed w/ workbench/elctric, FIOS
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,315 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2705D00500000
- Zillow Home ID: 9155598
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 65 Russell Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19460 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.2% greater than in Schuylkill Township, and 52.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19460 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Schuylkill Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 1345 Melvin Rd Phoenixville, PA$366K632,360
- 63 Russell Rd Phoenixville, PA$275K321,916
- 75 N Russell Rd Phoenixville, PA$329K321,959
- 70 N Russell Rd Phoenixville, PA$406K42.52,240
- 70 N Russell Rd Phoenixville, PA$340K42.52,240
- 1335 Melvin Rd Phoenixville, PA$368K632,541
- 1374 Melvin Rd Phoenixville, PA$393K432,787
- 60 Russell Rd Phoenixville, PA$271K321,568
- 1380 Melvin Rd Phoenixville, PA$328K31.53,269
- 267 Russell Rd Phoenixville, PA$215K321,334
- 1390 Melvin Rd Phoenixville, PA$334K323,080
- 80 Russell Rd Phoenixville, PA$311K32.51,540
- 95 Russell Rd Phoenixville, PA$349K31.52,458
- 1333 Melvin Rd Phoenixville, PA$301K321,600
- 85 Russell Rd Phoenixville, PA$372K42.52,240
- 50 Russell Rd Phoenixville, PA$317K31.51,460
- 100 Russell Rd Phoenixville, PA$654K453,948
- 84 N Russell Rd Phoenixville, PA$338K32.53,460
- 1331 Melvin Rd Phoenixville, PA$382K32.52,843
- 1353 Melvin Rd Phoenixville, PA$325K431,820
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.