- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
65 Tudor St, Methuen, MA 018443 beds, 1 bath, 3,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $1
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,150 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00714 B:00033 L:00009
- Zillow Home ID: 56088360
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 65 Tudor Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01844 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Methuen, and 59.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01844 home values.
- 170 Oakside Ave Methuen, MA$321K643,713
- 72 Tudor St Methuen, MA$242K31.52,181
- 31 Locust Rd Methuen, MA$247K321,401
- 61 Tudor St Methuen, MA$208K31.51,745
- 10 Locust Rd Methuen, MA$213K21.51,666
- 56 Tudor St Methuen, MA$197K411,714
- 23 East St Methuen, MA$281K32.51,439
- 65 Tower St Methuen, MA$247K421,584
- 24 Locust Rd Methuen, MA$254K221,750
- 69 Tower St Methuen, MA$287K422,484
- 61 Tower St Methuen, MA$248K321,400
- 73 Tower St UNIT 1 Methuen, MA$153K311,264
- 154 Oakside Ave Methuen, MA$162K21.5864
- 15 Locust Rd Methuen, MA$314K32.52,014
- 73 Tower St UNIT 2 Methuen, MA$177K311,880
- 55 Tudor St Methuen, MA$291K322,227
- 52 Tudor St Methuen, MA$274K31.52,322
- 21 East St Methuen, MA$205K211,345
- 164 Oakside Ave UNIT 164 Methuen, MA$163K311,451
- 59 Tower St Methuen, MA$212K321,758
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292