- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Views: 1,071 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $840,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $450
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Solar Features, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground Heated, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Whole House Fan, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Sunken, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Garrison, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,868 sqft
- Parcel #: M:61 P:000043 S:
- Zillow Home ID: 56412404
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $565-960K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02478 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% increase for Belmont as a whole. Among 02478 homes, this home is valued 4.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02478, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Belmont, and 93.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02478 home values.
|59 Vernon Rd Belmont, MA||$719K||4||2.5||1,684|
|74 Vernon Rd Belmont, MA||$950K||3||4.5||2,058|
|53 Vernon Rd Belmont, MA||$737K||3||2.5||1,728|
|45 Vernon Rd Belmont, MA||$718K||3||2.5||1,520|
|72 Vernon Rd Belmont, MA||$655K||3||1.5||1,333|
|64 Lorimer Rd Belmont, MA||$884K||4||3.5||2,100|
|42 Stanley Rd Belmont, MA||$813K||4||2||2,232|
|70 Lorimer Rd Belmont, MA||$806K||3||1.5||2,225|
|41 Stanley Rd Belmont, MA||$666K||3||1.5||1,553|
|62 Vernon Rd Belmont, MA||$607K||3||1||1,078|
|66 Vernon Rd Belmont, MA||$1.37M||5||4||3,948|
|76 Lorimer Rd Belmont, MA||$867K||4||2.5||2,450|
|54 Lorimer Rd Belmont, MA||$786K||4||1.5||2,220|
|36 Stanley Rd Belmont, MA||$710K||2||1||1,874|
|48 Lorimer Rd Belmont, MA||$662K||3||1.5||1,506|
|82 Lorimer Rd Belmont, MA||$808K||3||2.5||2,112|
|33 Stanley Rd Belmont, MA||$592K||3||1||1,344|
|59 Lorimer Rd Belmont, MA||$814K||3||2.5||2,199|
|42 Lorimer Rd Belmont, MA||$680K||3||1||1,841|
|30 Stanley Rd Belmont, MA||$819K||4||3.5||2,006|
Nearby Schools in Belmont
K-4 & ungraded1.0 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!