65 W Main St, Bainbridge, NY 137333 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,446 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- 341 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- MLS #: 93483
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Softwood
- Parking: 696 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,446 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 66
- Lot width: 218
- Parcel #: 08220126506000020680000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29983281
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 65 W Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 13733 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% lower than in Town of Bainbridge, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 13733 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Bainbridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 20 Newton Ave Bainbridge, NY$61K311,271
- 43 Bixby St Bainbridge, NY$129K321,432
- 86 W Main St Bainbridge, NY$117K311,776
- 22 Newton Ave Bainbridge, NY$63K31.51,346
- 61 W Main St Bainbridge, NY$100K31.51,275
- 90 W Main St Bainbridge, NY$246K523,815
- 1 Terrace Hill Rd Bainbridge, NY$108K31.51,170
- 24 Newton Ave Bainbridge, NY$61K311,257
- 19 Newton Ave Bainbridge, NY$75K211,260
- 26 Newton Ave Bainbridge, NY$60K311,498
- 27 Bixby St Bainbridge, NY$59K311,550
- 94 W Main St Bainbridge, NY$121K312,117
- 15 Newton Ave Bainbridge, NY$82K422,224
- 9 Terrace Hill Rd Bainbridge, NY$121K311,620
- 7 Terrace Hill Rd Bainbridge, NY$118K21.51,660
- 2 Newton Ave Bainbridge, NY$67K421,480
- 32 Bixby St Bainbridge, NY$81K31966
- 2 Dezang Ave Bainbridge, NY$135K421,830
- 96 W Main St Bainbridge, NY$86K211,256
- 49 Bixby St Bainbridge, NY$121K322,273
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.