65 Winthrop StUNIT 2, Boston, MA 02129
Sold on 8/21/12: $1,000,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Townhouse:1,000 sq ft
- Lot:871 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $1,000,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow473
- Last Remodel Year2005
- Parcel #W:02 P:03375 S:004
- Room Count4
- School DistrictBOSTON
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID71331500
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$538,123||$463K – $597K||+$10,502||$538||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,772/mo||$2.2K – $3.2K/mo||-$36||$2.77||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Charlestown home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Charlestown homes, this home is valued 4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 107% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charlestown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% lower than in Boston, and 78.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
Neighborhood for 65 Winthrop Street UNIT 2
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.2 mi
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.3 mi
- Charlestown High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Clarence R Edwards Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.7 mi
- Mario Umana Middle School Academy (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- O'Donnell Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005