Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $97-133K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $10.8K
- The average cost for a deck addition in West Haven is $10,828.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $17.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in West Haven is $20,359.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- All time views: 579
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $75,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $77
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Crawl Space
- Basement: Full Basement
- Cooling System Type: None
- Driveway Type: Cement
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Laminate
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Domestic
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Lot Description: Lightly Wooded
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Bungalow
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 976 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:0042 B:0205 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 58956673
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in West Haven
West Haven High (assigned)9-121.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!