650 37th St, Des Moines, IA 503123 beds, 2 baths, 1,326 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Parking: 1 space, 216 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,326 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 166
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 09005315000000
- Zillow Home ID: 796246
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 650 37th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North of Grand, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.6% lower than in Des Moines, and 5.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North of Grand home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North of Grand home values.
- 644 37th St Des Moines, IA$106K21962
- 654 37th St Des Moines, IA$164K311,506
- 658 37th St Des Moines, IA$159K311,374
- 642 37th St Des Moines, IA$118K311,583
- 662 37th St Des Moines, IA$172K31.51,685
- 3715 Woodland Ave Des Moines, IA$69K21780
- 638 37th St Des Moines, IA$134K421,596
- 668 37th St Des Moines, IA$127K211,344
- 3639 Woodland Ave Des Moines, IA$152K--22,016
- 655 38th St Des Moines, IA$88K21864
- 657 38th St Des Moines, IA$162K32.51,700
- 670 37th St Des Moines, IA$117K31.51,238
- 636 37th St Des Moines, IA$116K211,482
- 659 38th St Des Moines, IA$107K311,014
- 651 38th St Des Moines, IA$104K321,369
- 643 38th St Des Moines, IA$66K31924
- 663 38th St Des Moines, IA$113K211,224
- 674 37th St Des Moines, IA$120K211,113
- 632 37th St Des Moines, IA$132K31.51,515
- 641 38th St Des Moines, IA$62K31248
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.